Make your significant other a cute cheesecake if you are stumped for a gift idea for Valentine’s Day or any of the other anniversaries that are coming up. Do you have any doubts about your abilities in the kitchen? I have provided you with simple instructions that you can follow in order to have an enjoyable Valentine’s Day.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Click To Buy Now ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
✅ Best Valentine’s Cake Kit For Beginners
Smile—which topping do you want? Best Cheesecake! – Smooth, creamy, and great crust. You would not know this isn’t a New York Cheesecake. Carmel topping. Toasted pecans. And fluffy topping to die. Price is very reasonable. You will purchase again after tasting it. Easy to make and even 10 years old kids could do it by themselves. Easy instructions and few ingredients need added.
✅ Best Valentine’s Cake Decoration Set
Great set for a home baker – It is a great set with everything you could possibly need for baking. Write some phrases that will express your love. You can draw anything that can recall your first date. It definitely makes your cake special with your decorations.
This is a cheesecake that I have been making for more than 20 years, and if you follow the recipe to the letter, you won’t have any problems at all. In addition to being visually appealing, it is also the most decadent piece of baked goods that you have ever put in your mouth. However, don’t forget to spruce up your home and get a present ready for your significant other! This will not only make the day special, but it will make it perfect!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Check Current Price ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
✅ Best Valentine’s Decorations
More than enough for the value – It turns your place into the top Valentine’s Day destination. If you order a set of long tinsel to go along with it, it will make more than enough decorations. Also easy to repackage and store for next year.
✅ Best Valentine’s Gift That Lasts Eternally
Would buy this again for sure – This is a good product that works good as a gift. With its eternal lasting flowers, it makes you wish for your love also to last forever. You can add some biz or pearls you have, which will make it a more special gift as one-and-only existing present in this world.
Ingredients For The Cheesecake:
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Click the ingredients now! We chose the best ones for your successful cheesecake!
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine melted
- 2 pounds cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cup in total
- chopped candied cherries,
- red and green
- raisins, walnuts, candied pineapple
- 1/2 cup small chocolate chips
How To Make The Cheesecake:
- Place 4 pounds of cream cheese and 1 cup of granulated sugar in a stand mixer with a capacity of 5 quarts. Mix on low speed until cream cheese is pliable and sugar is evenly distributed.
- Place 8 ounces of sour cream in the bowl and continue mixing until everything is thoroughly combined. At this point, add 2 eggs, mix for 2 minutes, then add 1 cup of flour, and 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream, and mix on second speed until your cheesecake batter is smooth and creamy.
- At this point, the consistency of your cheesecake batter should be light and airy, much like ice cream right after it has been churned in an ice cream machine. Candied fruit, raisins, walnuts, pineapple, and chocolate chips should be added, and then the mixture should be thoroughly combined.
- Prepare your springform pan that is 10 inches wide and 2 inches deep. In a large bowl, place your graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and your melted butter or margarine. Then, using a wire whisk, whisk them together until they are well combined. Brush a little melted butter onto the sides of your springform pan so the crumbs have something to adhere to, and then place the crumbs on the sides and bottom of the pan.
- You should now have a full pan after carefully adding your cheesecake mix to the pan one crumb at a time, taking care not to disturb the crumbs too much.
- If you have some batter left over, just chill it, put some whipped cream on it, and enjoy it. The total weight of the cheesecake should be between 5 and 5-1/4 pounds after the crumbs have been added to the sides.
- After preheating the oven to 275 degrees and no higher, place the cheesecake in the oven and bake for 55 minutes. After that, turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in there for 3 hours; by the end of this time, you should have the most beautiful cheesecake you have ever seen. After removing the cheesecake from the oven, allow it to cool at room temperature for 1 1/2 hours before placing it in the refrigerator for approximately 2 to 3 hours. After that, take it out of the pan and serve it.
- Before serving, sprinkle the cake with some red edible glitter, which can be found in any store that sells supplies for baking and decorating cakes.