When buying gifts for guys, you want to go with something masculine and unusual. Gadgets are always good gifts for guys, but there’s so much more you can give.
Gifts for Guys
And a one…and a two…
1. Dave Chappelle Show ? Season 2 ? The Chappelle Show has reached legendary status with men and women alike.
The funniest stuff on television, Chappelle’s show is a unique combination of skits that put Saturday Night Live to shame.
From the blind KKK leader who didn’t realize he was Afro-American to the sex scandals between the masters and padwans on Star Wars [hint, there’s a reason Darth Vader went to the Dark Side!] Expect to pay $50 or so and grab season 1 while you’re at it.
2. Guide Gear Snow Shoes ? If you love with the white stuff, these ultra modern snow shoes make great gifts.
These snow shoes are ultra light, with heal stomp pads to keep you from slipping and a tailored shape that makes for easy, quick movements.
Expect to pay between $65 and $90 depending upon the size.
3. Gladiator School – Watching the movie, Gladiator, each of us had a moment where we pictured ourselves on the floor of the coliseum.
Well, now you can give someone the ultimate travel gift. Yep, Gladiator lessons in Rome, Italy.
Located on the ancient Appian rode where Spartacus met his end, the Gladiator School offers a variety of lessons in the theory and actual combat techniques of the Gladiators.
You will actually cross swords with others. Courses range from on day to four months.
4. Michael Palin’s Himalayas DVD ? If you’ve never seen a Michael Palin travel movie, you are truly missing out. He began doing them in the 1990s for the BBC, but stopped for a long time.
Now the former Monty Python member has come out with Himalayas, a DVD collection in which he travels from one end of the Himalayas to the other.
In his usual hilarious style, he opines on the view from the highest bathroom in the world, the chance of getting shot in the Khyber Pass in Afghanistan and so on.
A must have for anyone interested in the world. The DVD collection will set you back $40 online and leave you laughing in tears.
5. Nomad Writing Journals ? If you’re buying for a person that loves the outdoors or to travel, Nomad Writing Journals make great gifts.
These journals are tailored to activities such as travel, fly fishing, bird watching, backpacking, camping, rock climbing and so on.
They come with or without a case and provide writing space as well as cues for writing down important information.
A great keepsake to preserve their travel and outdoor experiences. The journals cost as low as $9 without waterproof case and $25 with case.
See, there are plenty of gifts for guys out there. This list should give you a good place to start.
Give him lessons at the Gladiator School in Italy, and he’ll weep for joy like a small child.