Taco is one of the easy foods you can try at home. Why don’t you try this easy recipe for a family dinner or kids’ snack? Relax and enjoy a bit of the Grilled Baja fish sauce Recipes vibe with these laid-back fish tacos.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Check Current Price
✅ Best Crunchy Taco Shells
Best, healthiest taco shell – Ortega take note. – No matter if you like or don’t like taco bell, the shells will be your standard. No salt and very basic. Do not distract from the fillings, great shell.
Ingredients For The Grilled Baja Fish Sauce:
- 2 pkgs. Frozen grilled fish fillets (garlic butter flavor)
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 taco shells or corn tortillas, warmed
- Red or green taco sauce
Steps To Make The Grilled Baja Fish Sauce:
- Bake fish according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine coleslaw mix, cilantro, onions, oil, lime juice, and salt in a medium bowl. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Cool fish slightly; flake into large pieces with a fork.
- Fill taco shells with fish, coleslaw mixture, and taco sauce.