One of the simple dishes that you can make at home is the taco. Why don’t you give this straightforward recipe for a kid-friendly meal or snack for the family a shot? With these chill fish tacos, you can kick back, relax, and soak up some of that Grilled Baja fish sauce Recipes atmosphere.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Check Current Price
✅ Best Crunchy Taco Shells
Best, healthiest taco shell – Ortega take note. – No matter if you like or don’t like taco bell, the shells will be your standard. No salt and very basic. Do not distract from the fillings, great shell.
Ingredients For The Grilled Baja Fish Sauce:
- 2 pkgs. Frozen grilled fish fillets (garlic butter flavor)
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 taco shells or corn tortillas, warmed
- Red or green taco sauce
Steps To Make The Grilled Baja Fish Sauce:
- Cook the fish in the oven as directed on the package.
- In the meantime, in a medium bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, cilantro, onions, oil, lime juice, and salt. Let stand 20 minutes.
- After the fish has had a brief opportunity to cool, flake it into large pieces using a fork.
- Fish, a mixture of coleslaw, and taco sauce should be placed inside of taco shells.