For those who read my blog, Nancherrow, you know that I used to hold a weekly link-up for any type of blog post. I called it Fridays Unfolded, because that’s what it was: a linky for whatever unfolded for your blog during the week. About a year ago, I needed a break and paused the link-up whilst deciding what to do with Nancherrow, which I eventually migrated back to Blogger, to continue writing as a hobby.
Now we here, in these new waters where I am writing about homeschooling. In an effort to network with other like-minded bloggers, I am officially reinstating Fridays Unfolded on a trial run. I hope it will be a place where we come together to share what’s been going on in our hearts and minds with regard to home learning.
The Rules are pretty simple:
- You may link as many blog posts as you like.
- Posts should be related to homeschooling in some way.
- Please follow me by subscribing to The Homeschool Collective or by liking my Facebook Page.
- Visit at least 2 other links in the party.
- If you pin, please pin from the original blog post and not from this page.
- Any link that is offensive or profane will be deleted.
Each new party I will feature a few of the most visited links here and on the Fridays Unfolded Pinterest Board for maximum exposure. The link-up will be live each week by 5PM on Thursday and will close Sunday at 5PM. I will be sharing the linky in multiple places and on social media for maximum exposure.
Let’s see what unfolded for you this week.