Welcome to the sixth installment of Fridays Unfolded Weekly Homeschool Link-Up!
I’m so glad you’re here and hope that you are enjoying the weekly links and features. Want to catch up on past links? Head over to the Fridays Unfolded Pinterest Board where I pin many of your posts, and to the Fridays Unfolded Features Board to see each week’s featured posts.
Ready for this week’s party features?
Congratulations! And remember, if you want to pin, please click on the photos to pin from the original post.
Now let’s start this week’s party!
Just in case you’d like my party button to post on your blog, I have included it here. You do not have to post it, but for those who would like to, I’ve created a shareable button. All you need to do is copy the link code within the box and post to your blog post, sidebar, or linky page.
The Rules are pretty simple:
- You may link as many blog posts as you like.
- Posts should be related to homeschooling in some way. (Education, organization, homemaking, parenting, etc.)
- Please follow me by subscribing to The Homeschool Collective or by liking my Facebook Page.
- Visit at least 2 other links in the party.
- If you pin, please pin from the original blog post and not from this page.
- Any link that is offensive or profane will be deleted.
- By linking up to Fridays Unfolded, you are giving me permission me to use one of your photos, with a link to you, as a feature on my blog.
Each new party I will feature a few of the most visited links here and on the Fridays Unfolded Pinterest Board for maximum exposure. The link-up will be live each week by 5PM on Thursday and will close Sunday at 5PM. I will be sharing the linky in multiple places and on social media for maximum exposure.
And before I forget, you are invited to join our private Facebook Group, Collectively Homeschooled!