Welcome to the Fridays Unfolded Homeschool Link-Up #3! You know what? It’s almost Fri-Yay and I, for one, am thrilled. Some weeks are so busy that my soul longs for the respite of Saturdays and Sundays. Sleeping in, baking, soup concocting, family time. I treasure the moments.
This week, I shared all about Homeschool Co-ops. Do you belong to one? We’ve been going to ours for 13 years! How time flies.
But it’s party time, and even more importantly, it’s Feature Time!
The two most visited links from last week’s party were:
Congratulations! And remember, if you want to pin, please click on the photos to pin from the original post. Each week, I pin the party features on my Fridays Unfolded Features board too.
Now let’s start this week’s party!
Just in case you’d like my party button to post on your blog, I have included it here. You do not have to post it, but for those who would like to, I’ve created a shareable button. All you need to do is copy the link code within the box and post to your blog post, sidebar, or linky page.
The Rules are pretty simple:
- You may link as many blog posts as you like.
- Posts should be related to homeschooling in some way. (Education, organization, homemaking, parenting, etc.)
- Please follow me by subscribing to The Homeschool Collective or by liking my Facebook Page.
- Visit at least 2 other links in the party.
- If you pin, please pin from the original blog post and not from this page.
- Any link that is offensive or profane will be deleted.
- By linking up to Fridays Unfolded, you are giving me permission me to use one of your photos, with a link to you, as a feature on my blog.
Each new party I will feature a few of the most visited links here and on the Fridays Unfolded Pinterest Board for maximum exposure. The link-up will be live each week by 5PM on Thursday and will close Sunday at 5PM. I will be sharing the linky in multiple places and on social media for maximum exposure.
Ready to party?