Welcome to Fridays Unfolded Homeschool Link-Up #2! Last week was fantastic, with 26 posts added to the party! In a sec, I’ll be sharing the two most visited links as features for this week. Also, those posts will be pinned to the Fridays Unfolded Features Pinterest Board, which you are invited to follow.
This week, we had a three way tie, so in no particular order, here are the most visited links from the party. Remember, please go to the original post to pin!
Congratulations to all the features!
I want to give you a quick word of advice: To increase your visibility on the web and help your SEO, always make sure that your photos have title attributes. Whether you use Blogger or WP, you can add a specific title to each photo so that when anyone searches those keywords, your photo will come up.
Now let’s start this week’s party!
Last week, several of you asked for a link button to add to your site in order to share the party info. You do not have to post it, but for those who would like to, I’ve created a shareable button. All you need to do is copy the link code within the box and post to your blog post, sidebar, or linky page.
The Rules are pretty simple:
- You may link as many blog posts as you like.
- Posts should be related to homeschooling in some way.
- Please follow me by subscribing to The Homeschool Collective or by liking my Facebook Page.
- Visit at least 2 other links in the party.
- If you pin, please pin from the original blog post and not from this page.
- Any link that is offensive or profane will be deleted.
- By linking up to Fridays Unfolded, you are giving me permission me to use one of your photos, with a link to you, as a feature on my blog.
Each new party I will feature a few of the most visited links here and on the Fridays Unfolded Pinterest Board for maximum exposure. The link-up will be live each week by 5PM on Thursday and will close Sunday at 5PM. I will be sharing the linky in multiple places and on social media for maximum exposure.
Are you on Facebook? If so, you are invited to join our homeschooling community group, Collectively Homeschooled. You’ll find encouragement, tips, ideas, and support. You are also welcome to share homeschooling blog posts and even curriculum for sale. Click below to join!