When our kids were young, it was super easy and relatively inexpensive, to find lots of gift ideas for Christmas, birthdays, and the like. Even with our daughter, it’s not hard to come up with plenty of options in every price range. From nail polish for Christmas stockings, to clothing, jewelry, books, art supplies, etc.
But for our teenage boys, it’s another story altogether. Once the guys outgrow Legos and matchbox cars, it becomes challenging to find a variety of gift options that aren’t gift cards.
That’s why I thought I’d share some ideas that we’ve brainstormed for genious gift ideas for the male species of teenager. I’ve sorted them by price point, to make it easy. So whether you’re looking for stocking stuffers, birthday gifts, or something special for under the tree, I’ve got you covered. This list does contain affiliate links. For my full disclsure, please read this.
- Magnetic Putty is both cool and a little gross. Perfect This one is just $9.99 Magnetic Putty Slime Super Stress Reliever Infused With Iron Relaxing Fun Toy For Kids And Adults
- You know what’s totally back in style? 1985. And the Rubik’s Cube is one toys that’s still fun to play with.
- Movie gift cards.
- What kid doesn’t want a bluetooth SoundCore Speaker to take with him?
- For guys who like to sport a little leather, how about a handtooled leather cuff?
- How about some Aramis After Shave for the guys who are suddenly caring about how they smell?
- Some guys are writers and for those who are, this Wanderings Leather Notebook Journal | Leather Boundis perfect.
- Every male in my house wants a pair of Bluetooth Headphones . And at around $20, they are not going to break the bank.
- Is it time (see what I did there?) for your teen to transition to a real watch? The kind that isn’t plastic with superheroes all over it. Then a handsome, leather wristwatch might just be the perfect thing. I love this one from Fossil:Fossil Men’s FS4813 Grant Stainless Steel Watch with Brown Leather Band
- If the weather’s right, my guys will always love heading outside to toss around Wilson NFL Super Grip Official Football
- itunes or Google Play gift cards are always welcome for the music and film lover.
- Almost every year, all my guys get a Nerf Gun. Will this ever get old?
- We may joke about socks, but my boys still ask for them at Christmas. Name brands like Under Armour Sport Crew Socks are where it’s at.
- Guys get cold too, and they need attractive winter gear like this Plaid Winter Scarf.
- It’s time, moms. For Grown Up Sunglasses. Or shades, or sunnies, or whatevs. It’s just time. Ray-ban RB2132 Sunglasses 945/57 55mm
Happy shopping, friends!